Frequently Asked Questions About Our Transport Services
Amoskeag Airport Service Manchester, NH
Amoskeag Airport Service Manchester, NH is the standard in corporate transportation for over 25 years. Boston Airport Car Service, Reserve NOW! (800) 395-3479
Coming by air?
We track your flight and arrive when you do.
Exclusive and discreet
Our cars look like yours— no rolling billboards.
Nobody can beat our prices for what we do.
We pride ourselves in our professional ability to track flights. Flights that are delayed on the runway, or in the air, may prevent our ability to track them. Necessarily, customers with connecting flights must inform us when an earlier flight will prevent them from making their final connection. Our dispatch office is available by telephone 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for your convenience.
In most instances, upon request and based on availability, a car seat or booster seat can be provided.
We do not include the drivers’ gratuity in the quoted rate, unless requested by the customer.
We encourage our all of our clients to call and confirm their reservations.
- Down East
- High Peaks / Maine Highlands
- Kennebec Valley
- Maine Highlands
- Maine Lake Country
- Maine North Woods
- Mid Coast
- Penobscot Bay
- Southern Maine Coast
- Western Maine Mountains
- Burlington metropolitan area
- Champlain Valley
- Green Mountains
- Mount Mansfield
- Northeast Kingdom
- Connecticut River Valley
- Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Region (overlaps with
Connecticut River Valley)
- Great North Woods Region
- Lakes Region
- Merrimack Valley
- Golden Triangle
- Monadnock Region (overlaps with Connecticut River Valley)
- Seacoast Region
- White Mountains
- The Berkshire region of Massachusetts
- Western Massachusetts
- The Berkshires
- Housatonic Valley
- Pioneer Valley
- Quabbin-Swift River Valley
- Central Massachusetts
- Montachusett-North County
- South County
- Blackstone River Valley
- Northeastern Massachusetts
- North Shore
- Merrimack Valley
- Cape Ann
- Greater Boston
- Southeastern Massachusetts
- Cape Cod and Islands
- South Coast
- South Shore
- Blackstone Valley
- East Bay
- West Bay
- South County
- Central Naugatuck Valley
- Coastal Connecticut
- Connecticut panhandle
- Greater Bridgeport
- Greater New Haven
- Greater Hartford
- Housatonic Valley(shared with Massachusetts)
- Litchfield Hills
- Lower Connecticut River Valley
- Naugatuck River Valley
- New York Metropolitan Area/Gold Coast
- Quiet Corner
- Southeastern Connecticut
- Southwestern Connecticut
We are licensed and insured as a federal motor carrier with interstate authority.
We do not pay direct commissions to travel agents, but we do encourage travel agents to refer their customers to us or book through us, as our rates are discounted and we are a volume service provider. Travel agents may feel free to charge a service fee for booking their customers through us, and should the need arise, we encourage them to do so.
There are additional fees for car service provided between 1AM and 4AM and car seats. Please call for our offices for pricing details.
We accept all major credit cards, including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
Call 1(800) 395-3479 – our dispatch helpdesk is available for your convenience 24 hours a day 7 days a week with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas day.
All reservations must be cancelled by calling Amoskeag directly
Having the following information at the time of booking will expedite the reservation process:
- Date of travel
- Time of pickup
- Pick up and drop off location
- Name of Passenger(s) traveling and person booking the reservation
- Telephone number of primary traveler and of the person booking the reservation
- Payment information
- Any special needs considerations such as car seats for children
- Last minute requests can, and usually will, be accommodated based on availability. For any reservations needed between 1 am and 4 am, booking 72 hours in advance is suggested.
- For Monday morning car service we suggest customers book their reservation 72 hours in advance.
- During school vacations we suggest 30 days advance notice for specialty vehicles (i.e. SUV, Sprinter, etc.) and 21 day notice for sedans.
We are available to take your reservation by telephone or online 24 hours a day.