"The Best" is always personal
Amoskeag Airport Service has been family owned and operated in Manchester, New Hampshire since 1994. From humble beginnings, our founder used his career as a transportation specialist to build one of the largest private transportation providers in New England. By strategically locating drivers and targeted marketing, our transportation network can provide unparalleled service in the region.
Coming by air?
We track your flight and arrive when you do.
Exclusive and discreet
Our cars look like yours - no rolling billboards.
Nobody can beat our prices for what we do.
Frequently Asked Questions
We pride ourselves in our professional ability to track flights. Flights that are delayed on the runway, or in the air, may prevent our ability to track them. Necessarily, customers with connecting flights must inform us when an earlier flight will prevent them from making their final connection. Our dispatch office is available by telephone 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for your convenience.
In most instances, upon request and based on availability, a car seat or booster seat can be provided.
We do not include the drivers’ gratuity in the quoted rate, unless requested by the customer.
We encourage our all of our clients to call and confirm their reservations.
High Peaks / Maine Highlands
Maine Lake Country
Maine North Woods
Southern Maine Coast
Western Maine Mountains
Burlington metropolitan area
Connecticut River Valley
Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Region (overlaps with Connecticut River Valley)
Great North Woods Region
Monadnock Region (overlaps with Connecticut River Valley)
The Berkshire region of Massachusetts
Quabbin-Swift River Valley
Blackstone River Valley
Cape Cod and Islands
Central Naugatuck Valley
Greater New Haven
Housatonic Valley(shared with Massachusetts)
Lower Connecticut River Valley
Naugatuck River Valley
New York Metropolitan Area/Gold Coast
We are licensed and insured as a federal motor carrier with interstate authority.
We do not pay direct commissions to travel agents, but we do encourage travel agents to refer their customers to us or book through us, as our rates are discounted and we are a volume service provider. Travel agents may feel free to charge a service fee for booking their customers through us, and should the need arise, we encourage them to do so.
There are additional fees for car service provided between 1AM and 4AM and car seats. Please call for our offices for pricing details.
We accept all major credit cards, including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
Call 1 800 395-3479 – our dispatch helpdesk is available for your convenience 24 hours a day 7 days a week with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas day.
- Reservations for 3am to 9am must be canceled by 8:30pm the previous day.
- Reservations for passengers traveling from an airport need to be cancelled before the flight departs the city of origin. All planes that have left the gate are considered in the air.
Having the following information at the time of booking will expedite the reservation process:
- Date of travel
- Time of pickup
- Pick up and drop off location
- Name of Passenger(s) traveling and person booking the reservation
- Telephone number of primary traveler and of the person booking the reservation
- Payment information
- Any special needs considerations such as car seats for children
- Last minute requests can, and usually will, be accommodated based on availability. For any reservations needed between 1 am and 4 am, booking 72 hours in advance is suggested.
- For Monday morning car service we suggest customers book their reservation 72 hours in advance.
- During school vacations we suggest 30 days advance notice for specialty vehicles (i.e. SUV, Sprinter, etc.) and 21 day notice for sedans.
We are available to take your reservation by telephone or online 24 hours a day.